1. General Information
1.1. We are Bondix Intelligence B.V. registered (68933436 / VAT NL857654470B01 ) in the Netherlands and located in Enschede, at Wethouder Beversstraat 185, 7543 PK.
We are a global connectivity solution provider. We function as the bridge between your business and the digital world. We deliver high-speed, always-on broadband packaged into a total solution: Bondix.
1.2. Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted here:
1.3. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Bondix Intelligence B.V. This privacy notice applies to information collected by our website, platforms and other systems from which we operate including bondixintelligence.com, as well as information supplied to us through the course of normal business via other channels.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website or other electronic means, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Which choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies within the information.
1.4. We are the sole owners of the information collected through the website listed above. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide us via email, post, fax or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to any other party.
- We will use your information to respond to you, only regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to supply a service.
2. Personal data
2.1. Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
2.2. How we use your information
This privacy notice informs you how we, Bondix Intelligence, will collect and use your personal data.
2.3. Why does Bondix Intelligence need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
2.4. Will Bondix Intelligence share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Bondix Intelligence. Any third party that we may share your data with is obliged to keep your details secured, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Bondix Intelligence’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
2.5. How will Bondix Intelligence use the personal data it collects about me?
Bondix Intelligence will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Bondix Intelligence is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
2.6. Under what circumstances will Bondix Intelligence contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure. 2.7. Can I find out which personal data the organization holds about me?
At your request, Bondix Intelligence can provide you with the information about you and how it is processed. If Bondix Intelligence does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Bondix Intelligence or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure that there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
2.8. What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access my personal data?
Bondix Intelligence accepts any one of the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving license
3. Information Collection, Use and Sharing
3.1. In order to use our services and website, a user might be required to first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email address and mobile telephone number). This information is used for the following purposes:
- Contact you about the products/services on our site in which you are interested in.
- Authenticate you when accessing information.
3.2. We may request information from you related to your placed order or interest in our services. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, bank account details). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order(s). If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
3.3. At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Bondix Intelligence refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on, should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4) in the processing of your personal data. 3.4. Information we collect and process from you is as follows:
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We sometimes use outside companies to ship orders, perform credit checks, process payment and bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We may partner with other parties to provide specific services connected to your order.
When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
4.1. By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
4.2. Consent is required for Bondix Intelligence to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
4.3. You may withdraw consent or ask us about the data we store at any time by contacting us via the email address above or phone number given on our website.
5.1. Bondix Intelligence will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent or through the lawful, legitimate processing of your data in connection with the services we provide to you.
5.2. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities. More details about the specific parties and the data they receive can be requested from Bondix Intelligence using the contact details above.
5.2.1. Mobile network operators who give access to their radio and data network. 5.2.2. Financial institutions and banks to process payments. 5.2.3. Internet service providers who provide access to data networks. 5.2.4. Infrastructure partner who provide data location facilities.
6. Retention period
6.1. Bondix Intelligence will process personal data for as long as we are contracted to provide services to you and will store any personal data for up to 12 months thereafter. We will keep limited personal data about you for legislative and regulatory needs for up to 6 (six) years.
7.1. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Bondix Intelligence (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Bondix Intelligence’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner using the contact details above.